The Ambulance Wish Programme has proved that fulfilling final wishes and creating memories forever can impact beyond the Wish Recipient and their family. It benefits the volunteers, the health services and touches the community like nothing previously seen before in palliative care.
While we have the volunteers and equipment to fulfil final wishes, to ensure that all wishes are free of charge, we need corporate partnerships to help us ensure this programme is available for people who are in their last days to weeks of life. The programme is logistically complicated and due to the complex care needs of the Wish Recipients it can be costly, and it is only by working together that we can keep this programme operating.
Partnering with Ambulance Wish Western Australia demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to corporate social responsibility, by helping fulfil final wishes for terminally ill West Australians. At Ambulance Wish Western Australia, we offer a range of rewarding opportunities for your business to get involved with fulfilling final wishes for dying West Australians, from cause-related marketing campaigns, to event sponsorship, corporate fundraising, workplace fundraising and volunteering opportunities.
Partnering with Ambulance Wish Western Australia is not only a great way to give back to the community, it’s good for your business too. Research shows that businesses who partner with charities have a healthier bottom line and increased staff satisfaction. Most importantly, your business will be making sure that terminally ill West Australians are able to fulfil a final wish before its too late.
Here are some of the ways your business can get involved…
Partner with Ambulance Wish Western Australia
Thank you for considering Ambulance Wish Western Australia as part of your corporate philanthropy and sponsorship efforts. This partnership prospectus is designed as a conversation starter, we would welcome the opportunity to discuss how we could partner with your organisation.
Partnering with Ambulance Wish Western Australia will allow your business to:
- Align with a respected and trusted charity in WA;
- Demonstrate your company’s commitment to the WA community;
- Build loyalty among staff, customers, clients and key stakeholders through tangible outcomes and broad connection with a cause;
- Gain exposure to Ambulance Wish Western Australia’s supporters and audience; including website, e-newsletter, printed materials, social media, event and publicity opportunities;
- Opportunity to become the principal sponsor of Ambulance Wish Western Australia, giving you exclusive branding rights; and
- Make an essential contribution to an essential cause. Ambulance Wish Western Australia receives no government funding, so we only exist thanks to the generous ongoing support of the community, individual donations and businesses like yours.
Please contact us to discuss partnering with Ambulance Wish Western Australia.
What better way to engage your staff than to get them involved in the fundraising? Get the team together for a friendly office competition; organise a golf day; hold a social event; or find a way to incorporate small donations into the everyday office culture.
Your team will be more motivated and engaged than ever, knowing that they’re making a difference to terminally ill West Australians by getting more involved with their workplace.
Workplace Giving is one of the most effective ways to engage your team and support dying West Australians. Donations are made automatically from an employee’s pay, before tax.
As an organisation, you can demonstrate your values and social responsibility, by matching your team member’s donations to Ambulance Wish Western Australia, incentivising and demonstrating your support of their personal efforts to help terminally ill West Australians. Here’s how it works:
- Employees can nominate to donate an ongoing amount from $2 per month to Ambulance Wish Western Australia.
- Donations are made automatically from an employee’s pay, before tax. That means no tax receipts are required at the end of the year for tax returns.
Thanks to the Containers for Change recycling scheme, 10c from every eligible container that you dispose of could be donated to Ambulance Wish Western Australia, so you could contribute thousands of dollars to Ambulance Wish Western Australia every year with minimal effort and zero financial costs.
Better yet – you could save significantly on waste disposal costs by using our free waste disposal system for eligible containers, including free bins and pick-up service.
Here’s how it works:
- We can provide you with a dedicated Ambulance Wish Western Australia bin or you can provide your own;
- Collect eligible containers and ensure they are disposed of in the correct bin;
- Once filled, we’ll stop by and empty your Ambulance Wish Western Australia bin. We’ll work with you to arrange a regular collection date, based on how quickly you fill it.
Alternatively, you can drop your eligible containers off at any of the Containers for Change refund points across WA (using the Scheme ID C10405107).
Thanks to our amazing supporters
Partnering with Ambulance Wish Western Australia demonstrates your organisation’s commitment to corporate social responsibility as you will be helping terminally ill West Australians fulfil their final wishes.
We thank our donors and partners through brand exposure and staff engagement. Ambulance Wish Western Australia receives no government funding, so we only exist thanks to the generous ongoing support of the community, individual donations and businesses like yours.
Get in touch to discuss a mutually beneficial partnership and start making a difference today…