Did you know that your rubbish could help terminally ill West Australians?
Thanks to Containers for Change, 10c will be donated to Ambulance Wish Western Australia for every eligible container that you collect, so you could raise hundreds of dollars and know that you are fulfilling final wishes for terminally ill West Australians.
Recycle with Containers for Change
Get involved with Western Australia’s recycling project and make a donation to Ambulance Wish Western Australia.
- Collect your aluminium, glass, plastic, steel, and liquid paperboard drink containers between 150ml and 3L.
- Drop to your nearest depot for a refund.
- Use our code C10405107 or QR code to make a donation to Ambulance Wish Western Australia.
Visit Containers for Change WA for more information.
Thank you for choosing to donate your refund to Ambulance Wish Western Australia.
Save our Scheme ID: C10405107
It’s easy to save your 10¢ containers from landfill so they can live another life — just check for the 10¢ mark!
Most aluminum, glass, plastic, steel, and liquid paperboard drink containers that are 150ml to 3L are accepted.
• Most single-serve water and fizzy drink containers up to and including 3L;
• Most single-serve alcohol containers, like beer bottles and pre-mixed spirits;
• Flavoured milk containers that are 150ml to 999ml; and
• Coconut water, pure fruit, or vegetable juice containers that are 150ml to 999ml.
Make sure you take off the lids — these can be recycled as well, just need to be separate.
Containers not accepted in the scheme include wine bottles; spirits bottles; milk bottles and cordials. Please recycle these in your yellow-topped recycle bin.